Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69

Thread: Who will win Virginia?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    I do believe that Obama will win the entire state of VA. Hillary OVERWHELMINGLY won SWVA but still lost. The same is going to happen to McCain. NOVA will decide VA. </div></div>

    NoVa is loaded with white guilt.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    Well, make me 2 out of 10 because I feel the same way about Palin. I like her alot because she is common. She is big on special education too, which I am big on.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  3. #43
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Yes he's been in there for awhile and looks like it wasnt for the money. ... he is worth about 250-300 thousand. </div></div>

    I wouldn't hire Biden to wash my car. The guy is a first class scum sucker.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    I do believe that Obama will win the entire state of VA. Hillary OVERWHELMINGLY won SWVA but still lost. The same is going to happen to McCain. NOVA will decide VA. </div></div>

    NoVa is loaded with white guilt. </div></div>

    Sounds like something Joe Mccain probably said. Give that white guilt thing a rest.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    I doubt any beauty pageant pays as well as being a member of Congress. I guess if Biden is only worth 250-300k, he must not do a great job of managing money considering he almost makes that in congressional salary alone since they are payed $169,300. Not counting any special money they receive on the side. I've said I commend Biden for not becoming one of the richest Senators, but still no Senator is in the middle class area. Palin apparently comes from a family that has some money, but to think she made her money in beauty pageants is a farce.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #46
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    Made her money from a pageant? I was referring to the scholarship she got back from placing 2nd? that paid for a good part of her college education which was a reply to boneys comment of her working her way through college. I dont know how much it paid for it, but I'd say it was a lot. But she did change colleges every 2 seconds.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    Beauty pageant scholarships are generally only at most about $5k at this time for winning. It would help anyone, but its not like it took care of her college expenses.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #48
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    She went to several community colleges if Im not mistaken, that 5k could cover a few years at one.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?

    You are mistaken according to research:

    The Associated Press reported this afternoon that Ms. Palin, the first-term governor of Alaska, began her college career at Hawaii Pacific University, where she studied for one semester in the fall of 1982.

    From there, she spent two semesters at North Idaho College, a two-year institution; two semesters at the flagship University of Idaho; one semester at Matanuska-Susitna College, a two-year campus of the University of Alaska at Anchorage; and her three final semesters back at the University of Idaho, where she completed her bachelor's degree in journalism in 1987.


    http://chronicle.com/news/article/50...o-earn-diploma

    A couple of junior colleges it looks like but no community colleges.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #50
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will win Virginia?


Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •